Welcome to Mary Bethune Alternative School
“A School of New Beginnings where we succeed together!”
- Call Ms.Carter and schedule an appointment at (601)584-6311.
- Complete the enrollment package
- Policies, procedures, expectations, and goals MUST be reviewed by administrator/ staff personnel
- No cell phones allowed on campus.
- No book bags allowed on campus.
- No hoodies are worn in the classrooms.
- Students may wear a jacket without a hood provided it zips/ buttons up and down.
- Sweaters must be solid gold, solid navy blue, solid white, or solid gold.
- No cargo pant, no joggers, or skinny jeans
- No flip flops or house shoes and sandals must have a strap on the back.
- While a student attends MBAC he/she may not attend any activity (games, plays, extracurricular activities, etc.) on any Hattiesburg Public School campus.
- Ten additional days will be added to the student’s stay at MBAC.